Tom Cruise was “inspiring” to work with on set for ‘Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol’. The 49-year-old actor – who plays American agent Ethan Hunt in the popular sequel – left co-star Paula Patton “paralysed” when she first met him. Paula – who plays Jane Carter – said: “When you first meet him, if you think about meeting him then you’ll just get paralysed. So I didn’t think about him, and we had this really good connection.
“Then I went home and was like ‘Oh my god! I just met Tom Cruise!’ He’s very compassionate; he can read a room and see who needs something. Because of that working with him is inspiring.”
And Paula wasn’t the only co-star Tom impressed as Jeremy was also in awe of Tom’s talent.
He added to Empire magazine: “I was hanging out of that building [The Burj Khalifa] with Tom, I said to him, ‘Tom, you do realise you don’t have to do this, don’t you?’ He just smiled at me. This massive grin. And then he did it. I guess that’s why he’s the biggest movie star in the world.”
- Robert Pattinson: He didn’t realise how big his role in ‘Water for Elephants’ was
- Keira Knightley: She gets “paralysed” by shyness at parties
- Tom Cruise sits in a bath of ice to wind down after a day of filming stunts
- Tom Cruise wants to make a movie with David Beckham
- Katie Holmes: Marriage to Tom Cruise is weird
» Madonna is to play a huge concert in London
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: