Victoria Beckham’s son calls their celebrity friends in the middle of the night.
The fashion designer – who has children Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and five-year-old Cruz with soccer star David Beckham – gave her middle child a mobile phone recently, but he is struggling to get to grips with the time difference between Los Angeles and his friend’s home in London he has been calling them at unsociable hours.
Victoria said: “Romeo just got a phone. He’s got a little Pay-As-You-Go. It’s good for him because he loves to text.
“We got a message from Tana Ramsay, Gordon Ramsay’s wife, saying, `We don’t mind, but for your information Romeo’s been phoning the house in the middle of the night asking to speak to our kids. I don’t mind but maybe he should be aware!’ ”
Romeo particularly enjoys using his new mobile phone because it is the same one used by his idol, teenage singer Justin Bieber.
David said: “It’s the same phone as Justin Bieber, so he’s obsessed. He’s been phoning my mum at 3am because he doesn’t know about the time difference between Los Angeles and the UK.”
- Victoria Beckham: Her son Romeo is designing sunglasses
- Victoria Beckham: Bulldog as Christmas present
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Lunch invitation from David and Victoria Beckham
- Justin Bieber: He is to perform a private concert for David and Victoria Beckham’s children
- Lily Allen: Her new husband Sam Cooper loves her cooking
» Freida Pinto: She is happy she had so many rejections
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: