Zac Efron thinks he has a huge head. The ‘Charlie St. Cloud’ actor – who is in a relationship with actress Vanessa Hudgens – hates watching himself on screen and can’t help but study his imperfections.
He said: “What do I think when I watch myself on screen? ‘My head is huge!’ I pick out every single flaw or thing I should have done better.
“I cringe at first, but years down the road I’ll be able to look back and appreciate what I’ve done – sometimes.”
The 22-year-old star also admitted he finds filming kissing scenes fun and likes to put girls at their ease.
He told Top Of The Pops magazine: “In my experience, I think girls get a little more nervous than I do. I like to be comforting if at all possible. Kissing is not a hard thing to do. I usually have a very cute girl opposite, so it’s fun.”
Zac loves making movies and is hopeful his work has a good effect on his fans.
He said: “I like to think movies have the ability to help people. If not, then why are we making them?”
- Robert Pattinson is terrified of breaking down in interviews
- Zac Efron: He promised to strip naked in a film
- Colin Farrell: He thinks kissing scenes are “great”
- Kristen Stewart: She hides when she sees teenage girls
- Johnny Depp “set his head on fire” when he was a youngster
» Paris Hilton: She has donated Halloween decorations to a children’s charity
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: