Beyonce Knowles’ house is a “no-TV zone” over the festive period. The ‘Halo’ hitmaker is currently expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z and the couple are both so busy during the year that they prefer to focus on quality family time over Christmas rather than relaxing in front of the TV. Beyonce said: “I will be with family. We are both so busy throughout the year that Christmas is just a time to relax with family and count the many blessings in your life. “Christmas Day is a no-TV zone. We just like to sit and talk together as a family.”
Although she refused to reveal what she will buy her husband, the singer can’t wait to purchase lots of gifts for their unborn baby.
She said: “I can’t say, it has to be a surprise! Seriously, though, we both keep seeing super-cute stuff for the baby, so I am sure even our presents for each other will involve the baby in some way!
“Also Kelly [Rowland] has been so busy buying gifts for the baby, I think she might forget to buy for me this year! She is always seeing cute gifts for the baby in London.”
- Justin Bieber: He is looking forward to spending christmas with his family
- Beyonce Knowles: She “can’t wait” to start a family
- Beyonce: Jay-Z surprised her with a trip to the Bahamas
- Lily Allen has named her baby Ethel Mary
- Beyonce Knowles is set to give birth this month
» Mitch Winehouse “hasn’t stopped crying”