Brad Pitt hid his children’s computers because he thinks they spend too much time playing video games. The ‘Moneyball’ actor – who raises Maddox, 10, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with partner Angelina Jolie – is reportedly sick of his kids’ obsession with technology and wants them to spend more time playing together. A source told National Enquirer magazine: “The kids have five laptop computers that they share. Brad took them and hid them in storage.
“He wants them playing in the dirt, reading books and interacting with each other.
“Brad believes their minds are turning to mush from staring at the screens all day.”
However, Brad’s war on computers was not well received in the Jolie-Pitt household with Maddox and Shiloh reportedly the most upset.
The source added: “The boys are into the video game ‘Forza Motorsport 4’ and the girls love ‘Just Dance 3’. Everyone – especially Maddox and Shiloh – threw a hissy fit after Brad pulled the plug on their online fun.”
- Brad Pitt: Mother wants to save the relationship with Angeline Jolie
- Angelina Jolie asked Brad Pitt to marry her
- Brad Pitt wants more children
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie want to adopt another child
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: They never spend more than three days apart
» Rachel Weisz is always worried she will be unemployed