Justin Bieber wants to create a movie in 2012.
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker – who last year released documentary film ‘Justin Bieber: Never Say Never’, which chronicled his ascent to pop stardom – revealed his team are “working on a script” as he plans to return to the big screen next summer when he’s finished his Christmas record ‘Under the Mistletoe’ and second studio album.
He told MTV News: “What’s happening is: Get off this tour, and then my [holiday] album’s coming out, so I have to go back out and promote that album … and then after that … it’s almost time for my next album, so then everything starts over again.
“Hopefully next summer I can start on a movie or something.”
It will not be the first time the 17-year-old pop star has turned his hand to acting after he starred on crime drama TV series ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’ last year – and Justin has since admitted he’s caught the acting bug.
Earlier this year, he said: “I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that’s something I would love to do.”
- Justin Bieber has a secret guest on his Christmas album
- Justin Bieber: He needs to go through “relationship drama” to be successful
- Justin Bieber has recorded a Christmas song with Usher
- Justin Bieber: He finds England depressing
- Justin Bieber has been chasing a duet with Cheryl Cole for “over a year”
» Daniel Craig is growing a beard for the new James Bond film